4111 SR 261 Suite B
Newburgh, IN 47630
Road Star Driving School reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses, classes or drives at its sole discretion. Please note: Rule IX of the Indiana Rules and Regulations governing commercial driver training schools and instructors states, "An owner, officer, instructor, agent or employee of any commercial driving school shall not state nor give the impression to a student that upon completion of the course, they will guarantee the securing of a driver's license to operate a motor vehicle."
Any cancellations or rescheduling of road coaching sessions require at least 24 hour notice. All students must complete their 30 hours of classroom and 6 hours of behind the wheel instruction within 120 days from start of program.
No Show Fees: $40.00
We expect our students and parents to behave in an appropriate manner. Any student or parent that becomes a behavioral problem, uses violence, or threatens any employee of Road Star Driving School will be expelled from the program and no refund will be awarded.
· Drives have resumed
· Students will wait outside of office door for instructor or at vehicle if not driving at one of our offices
· Please give the instructor 5 minutes between each drive to wipe down/ disinfect the CAR
· Instructors must sanitize steering wheel, turn signal lever, gear shifter lever, rear view mirror, side mirror adjustor, and handle at the end of each drive.
· Office is closed to the public including restrooms
· Instructors will fuel vehicles not students.
· At beginning and ending of each shift instructor should wipe down their seat in office, and in vehicle, along with any other touched surfaces.
· Wash hands and use hand sanitizer repeatedly throughout shift
· Instruct student to wash hands or use hand sanitizer after drive as soon as possible
· Instructors and students must take temperature before coming to office. Any signs of a fever or any symptoms require Instructors and Students to cancel shift.
· The office will NOT be open to walk-ins, but we will be working full time so please call, text or email at 1812 589-6995
· Instructors and office managers must adhere to social distancing
· Office managers need to disinfect door handles, and any touched surfaces repeatedly throughout the day. Bathrooms need to be disinfected daily
· We will always try to social distance as best we can, but since we cannot always do so:
o Please make sure all students wash hands before and after ALL DRIVES
o ALL EMPLOYEES will wash hands before, between and after ALL DRIVES as well
o MASKS Encouraged and NO CONTACT
If any instructor or student is not comfortable driving, please wait until you feel safe to do so. Road Star Driving will welcome you back once you are ready. As always, the health and safety of all our students and instructors is our top priority.
I hereby certify that I have read and understand these terms of Service. I further acknowledge that I have been informed of The Student Bill of Rights and Code of Responsibilities of Driver Education Students clearly posted on Road Star Driving School's website.